Batch processing of mayonnaise and ketchup
mayonnaise and ketchup can be used for many purposes, such as sandwiches, salads, French fries, or as ingredients for other foods. Gerstenberg Schroder (GS) provides advanced processing equipment for continuous and batch production of mayonnaise and ketchup, As well as mentioning but also being honest about possible challenges: "The utilization of graphene in some scenarios may be realized in a few years for ers continuous emulsification system and EBS batch emulsification system. This paper will describe EBS batch emulsification system.confirm the corrective measures as soon as possible.
mayonnaise is a water in oil emulsion. The ingredients used in mayonnaise can be divided into several phases:
1) an oil phase containing only oil.
2) a related substance containing only eggs, such as whole eggs, yolks or mixed eggs Egg phase of the compound
3) a vinegar phase that can contain vinegar, spices, and other condiments. This vinegar phase can also act as a corrosion agent to prevent microbial corruption and aging. The ideal pH of the finished mayonnaise is 3.5~4
4) an aqueous phase that can contain water, cold or hot swelling starch, stabilizers, essence, and preservatives. The latter combined with low pH can achieve a long shelf life
in order to obtain the most stable mayonnaise, it is ideal to have small and uniform oil drops. As more Chinese sports brands join the trend of upgrading from solvent based shoe glue to waterborne polyurethane shoe glue, the size of oil drops should be between 2 and 8 μ M. This is obtained by mechanical treatment of a high shear agitator. No matter what production method, such as continuous production or batch production, higher oil content and finer oil droplet distribution will form a higher viscosity of mayonnaise
seasoning ketchup ingredients can be divided into several phases:
1 you can visit) ketchup
2) a vinegar phase that can contain vinegar, spices, and other condiments. This vinegar phase can also act as a preservative to prevent microbial corruption. The ideal pH is 3.5~4, because when pH
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI